Director, Workplace Occupational Therapist
Melanie established MP Safety Management in 1997 with the aim of providing excellence in workplace based rehabilitation. She has worked extensively with the shipping industry, to develop and implement injury management strategies and return to work programs.
MP Safety Management is a Workplace Based Rehabilitation Provider with accreditation in New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland and Comcare Australia.
Melanie as a Manager fosters relationships with customers and consultants, providing a workplace that encourages innovation, commitment and evidence based injury management.
Melanie is an AS4801 Certified Safety Systems Auditor, Ergonomist and Associated Fellow of the Personal Injury Education Foundation.
Melanie specialises in the development of Injury Management Systems in workplaces, ergonomic assessments, auditing and workplace manual handling training.
m: 0407 952 731
- B.App.Sc.(OT), Cumberland College of Health Sciences
- Grad. Dip. Ergonomics, University of NSW
- Safety Systems Auditor NSCA Accredited 4801
- Member of AIMM Australian Institute of Management
- Associate Fellow Personal Injury Education Foundation